Can I Use My Insurance?
Our clinicians are participating ‘in-network’ with most major insurance companies, including employee assistance programs. The following insurance providers are accepted by all or some of our clinicians:
- Aetna EAP
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna Medicare
- Anthem BC/BS
- Bind – UHC
- Custom Design Benefits
- ENI (Employee Network EAP)
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual
- Meritain Health
- Metropolitan EAP
- NGS Coresource
- TriHealth Benefit Solutions
- TriHealth EAP
- United Healthcare (Optum Health/United Behavioral Health)
- Western & Southern
We are currently not in network with the following insurance plans listed below. Some plans that we do not accept may offer out of network benefits:
- Anthem Medicare
- Buckeye Health
- Capital Blue
- Care Source
- Humana Tricare Prime
- Ohio Health Connect
Mental health and substance abuse treatment is a covered benefit under most insurance plans. While we will make every effort to verify your benefits and eligibility, the information we obtain is not a guarantee of coverage. As such, we suggest that you contact your insurance company prior to your first session to verify your coverage, by asking the following questions:
- Does my plan include office visits (outpatient) for mental or behavioral health benefits?
- Are Lifeway providers in-network with my plan?
- What is my co-pay?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, has it been met for the policy period?
- Is pre-authorization from the insurance company required before the first session?
- Is there a limit to the number of office (outpatient) visits covered? If so, how many sessions per year?
What if I don’t have insurance or choose not to use it?
Self-pay option: We offer competitive ‘out-of-pocket’ fees for services.
Cash, personal check, or major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) are accepted.
The Self-Pay cost for a therapy session at LifeWay will be between $115 and $140, depending upon the provider.