Can I Use My Insurance?
Our clinicians are participating ‘in-network’ with many insurance companies, including employee assistance programs. The following insurance providers are accepted by all or some of our clinicians:
- Aetna EAP
- Aetna Medicare
- Anthem BC/BS
- Concern EAP
- Healthspan Preferrred
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual
- Metropolitan EAP
- United Healthcare (Optum Health/United Behavioral Health)
Mental health and substance abuse treatment is a covered benefit under most insurance plans. While we will make every effort to verify your benefits and eligibility, the information we obtain is not a guarantee of coverage. As such, we suggest that you contact your insurance company prior to your first session to verify your coverage, by asking the following questions:
- Does my plan include office visits (outpatient) for mental or behavioral health benefits?
- Are Lifeway providers in-network with my plan?
- What is my co-pay?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, has it been met for the policy period?
- Is pre-authorization from the insurance company required before the first session?
- Is there a limit to the number of office (outpatient) visits covered? If so, how many sessions per year?
What if I don’t have insurance or choose not to use it?
Self-pay option: We offer competitive ‘out-of-pocket’ fees for services.
Cash, personal check, or major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) are accepted.